Thursday, 22 March 2012

African Safari

So…I’ve been bad. Ok, let me explain the back story. At the end of last year, my shopping got a little out of hand….ok, a lot out of hand. So my New Years resolution was to not shop at any retail stores for 2012. Basically, I was only going to allow myself to shop at thrift stores or warehouse sales. Of course, not a single person had confidence in me and I was convinced that I was going to prove them all wrong.

So when I heard that Jason Wu for Target was coming to Toronto two months into the New Year, I had to break my resolution. And I did. (PS. so completely worth it – previous entry here). Here’s the problem, once I fell off the wagon, I fell really hard. And I haven’t stopped shopping since. SO…long story short. I’ve made several online purchases…
including these little gems. 


Aren’t they beeeauuutiful?! I have a safari theme going on here. I don’t own anything like these and I think they will make a great addition to my wardrobe. I had them shipped to my office and the items have been coming in slowly over the course of the week, so its been like Christmas every day. My coworkers think I should join shoppers anonymous…so now is probably a good time to get back on the wagon.

I hear by swear, I will not shop for the next couple of months…
unless of course, there is another designer-retailer collaboration…
or until I find a really good deal…
ok fine, don’t hold your breath.

Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Sandles: Lui Chiny - $22

No comments: