Thursday, 29 March 2012

You Belong to Me


Make-up girls! I have just stumbled upon a thrilling cosmetic discovery

Colours: #86 - A Lovely Secret, #53 - You Belong to Me
Since I am currently gorging on deep dish pizzas in Chicago, my fellow brunette and best friend has agreed to write this post. More to come from this beauty guru so stay tuned! - Emi

While at my local Shoppers Drug Mart, off to the side of the brand-name products we all know and love, I spotted a colourful little stand. I immediately rushed over, drawn to its tiny little nooks filled with its tiny little beauty gems.

$1.49!?!

Whaaaa? Ok, now THIS was worth investigating. The brand? ESSENCE

Essence is a German-based brand that hit the NA market this month. It is one of the biggest brands in Europe and has won multiple awards for its motto of high quality and low cost (despite its grass-roots marketing). 

You Belong to Me - $1.49
I purchased two nail polishes to test them out. I am happy to report that Essence’s motto holds true! The bottles are little (5 ml) but I was able to wash dishes for a whole hour without one single chip. Impressed. 
Size Comparison
I look forward to trying out more products from the line and reviewing them for you guys but in the mean time, go check them out!

Canada: Shoppers Drug Mart
US: Ulta, H.E.B. and Fred Meyer

Guest Post: Emma Kapetanovic



6 comments:

Sandra David said...

ooohhh.. Emma! I love nail polish! and I LOVE deals even more! Great find!

Sabrina Nardone said...

You are my beauty consultant for life!

Em said...

Thanks Sandra! Aren't deals the BEST!?

Em said...

I <3 you!

Anonymous said...

good post. nice colours. so on trend!

Mark Bullock said...

That blue nail polish, to me, screams summer :D