Sunday, 15 April 2012

Cherry Blossoms




Being a brunette on a budget means buying items that not only look great but can be styled multiple ways. This 70’s inspired jacket has a fur collar that can be easily removed to give a more up to date, modern look.


Here I am strolling through Millennium Park, styled casual for a day at the museum. Whenever I'm in the States, the are three things I always visit - the park, the art gallery and the aquarium.  This park has all three. Another reason I love Chicago.


I actually styled this outfit with a blue over sized sweater that I stole from my uncle, but unfortunately, I only took one picture with it on shown on my facebook.
 

 My favourite part about March is that the cherry blossom trees are in bloom. They make me so happy! So I obviously frolick....

On a side note: I Googled the term frolick to make sure I spelled it right and this is the definition that came up on urban dictionary...

Frolick - Prancing around like a fool, basically skipping, but moving your hands around frantically, with high knees. Ideal for a drunken night out.. Also, to go frolicking in a field, skipping around, also, can link arms with someone and frolick together. 
 I think I was dead on. 
Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Jacket: Zara, $70, Shirt: H&M, $30, Jeans: Mavi, $100, Flats: Zara, $20.

Photo Credit: Dream
Location: Chicago

No comments: