Sunday, 8 April 2012

Easter Pastels



In celebration of Easter, I thought I would dress in pastels which is coincidentally a hot trend for spring.


I personally love combining complementary colours, and one of my all time favourites is the pink-green duo. But I have to say, I'm really loving this soft pink and mint green combo even more.


First comes daffodils then comes Spring.


I borrowed these bracelets from my best friend to finish the look because I don't own any of my own. I know, it's really strange but it's just not the type of jewelery that I generally gravitate to. I love the combination of colours so much that I'm planning on stealing them...shhhhhhh.


Whether or not you celebrate Easter, I hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend!

Continuing with the pastel theme, here are some items that I’m currently lusting. 

Pastel Lust List:


Scarf: Zara - $30, Blouse: Jason Wu for Target - $20, Shorts: Garage - $15, Sandles: Zara - $20, Bracelets: H&M - Borrowed

Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Photo Credit: Emma Kapetanovic
Graphic Design: Mandi Taylor 
Location: Hometown

1 comment:

Marissa P said...

Your scarf is to die for!