Monday, 21 May 2012

Namaste


Last year, I bought a Groupon for hot yoga classes and I only recently finished my last class. I was contemplating continuing the classes once my Groupon ended since I had such a good time but hot yoga during the summer might be torture so I think I will wait until the fall.


When I started yoga, I needed to go shopping since I didn’t have any workout shorts in my wardrobe. I picked up two pairs, one navy and the other a bright yellow. I also managed to find a really pretty zip up sweater that reminded me a lot of Lululemon, but at a fraction of the price. Score!



This is me trying to be zen but my best friend and photographer for the day, Mandi was throwing dandelions and grass towards me in order to get an artistic shot. It's obvious that her plan didn't work. (evidence of a falling dandelion in the bottom right hand corner)
 

After three months of yoga, I finally got some poses down. I'm hoping that I will be able to master a head stand at some point but at the moment I'm happy with the basics. This is a tree pose in front of a tree. Tee hee.


Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Sweater: Joe Fresh - $15, Shorts: Joe fresh - $7. 

Photo credit: Mandi Taylor
Location: Hometown

No comments: