Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Springtime Sweaters


This dress looks like an oversized men’s shirt which I love but the shape isn’t flattering unless you belt it. Today I decided that instead of wearing a belt, I would wear it with my fitted sparkly black sweater to give me more shape and break up the proportions of the dress.
 

Recently I have been buying a ton of sweaters…five in total. All five of these sweaters were under $14…not bad eh? I’m usually not a sweater type of girl but I have an insane amount of cardigans so I thought I would venture out. I find that Spring is a really good time to buy winter items at amazing discounts because stores are in the process of trying to clear out their winter inventory to make room for summer items.

 

Since I've been scolded for not having enough rings to shoot, I've been keeping my eye out for more. I like to wear jewelry in the same colour family, so I piled on all of the silver and black ones I own. I know, it's not that many, but it's a start.


For the longest time, oversized bags were everywhere. I generally stay away from ones that are really large because they can overwhelm my petite frame. I love this bag because it’s super tiny and best of all? It has faux animal hair on it! *pet pet*

  
Since I probably won’t have a chance to wear my new sweaters since we are well into June, I will let them hibernate in my drawers for the next six months and pull them out when it’s cold again. 


With all my new sweater purchases combined with my plethora of cardigans, I officially cannot close my drawer. Congratulations Emi. You have hit a new low. 


Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Sweater: Joe Fresh - $30, Dress: Zara - $25, Bag: J.Crew - $14, Loafers: Locale - $35, Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters - $10, Rings: BCBG - $8 each, ALDO - $10, Forever 21 - $5.

Photo Credit: Emma Kapetanovic
Location: Toronto

3 comments:

Marissa P said...

Just lovely

Mark Bullock said...

The photography is amazing! Love your location shots!

budgetbrunettes said...

thanks markus!