Sunday, 15 July 2012

Between the Vines


This dress was something that I picked up years ago in Manhattan. It was one of those lucky finds in the garment chaos that is Forever 21. This is pretty much my go-to outfit when I visit vineyards because it’s easy, breezy, comfortable and chic.


I always wear this dress the same way, cinched with this belt and paired with my gold sandals. I think I need to start mixing things up but I find that all these items blend so perfectly together that I haven’t been ready to separate them just yet.


These pictures were taken at our fourth vineyard stop of the day of our Niagara vineyard tour. At this point I had grown tired of wine tasting and decided to go run through the vineyard instead. Logical? No. Fun? Yes! Here I am strutting through the vines. As you can see, model walk is fully "on"!


After a day of wine tasting, the majority of pictures were not suitable to post, but I did manage to get several outstanding photos (if I do say so myself). I guess my cure to awkward posing is a couple of glasses of wine. I'll keep that in mind for my next photo shoot.


After this winery we headed to Niagara-on-the-Lake for a little dinner and ice cream. Since we were all so tired from the day, we decided to forgo our next stop to Niagara Falls to watch the fireworks and headed home to watch them instead. I hope everyone had a great weekend!


Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Dress: Forever 21 - $20, Belt: Anthropologie - $45, Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters - $10, Earrings: Japan, Bag: J.Crew - $14, Sandals: Steve Madden - $25.

Location: Niagara
Photo Credit: Mandi Taylor

3 comments:

Marissa P said...

Looks super comfortable!

Mandi said...

Ditto

budgetbrunettes said...

It is!