Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Loco for Cocoa

After much internal turmoil, I have finally decided to share my obsession with all of you. My reluctance to make this public was fueled by fear that I would never be able to get my hands on a bottle of this liquid gold again because I know that once you read this you will want to grab a bottle of your own! What is "it" you ask?  The best body lotion I have ever used and I cannot quit!

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula - $5.99

I discovered it quite randomly a few years ago and was lured by its very appealing price tag. At the time my sensitive skin was acting up and I had developed unsightly razor bumps. I was amazed that after using this lotion for about a week the bumps disappeared and scars from previous flare ups started to fade. 

Other benefits of this lotion include a slight tanned glow (a natural property of cocoa butter), it's moisturizing without feeling greasy and it smells like chocolate! Many retailers sell Palmer's products, however, I have only been able to find this specific product at Superstore recently. I swear by it for bumps, flakes, scratches and scars! 

Comment below and let me know if you love it as much as I do.

**Bonus insider's tip - on sale now for $3.99**

Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Guest Post: Emma Kapetanovic

No comments: