Monday, 3 September 2012

Deal of the Week: Up to 50% off BaubleBar

In the wee hours of the morning, 3 am EST, as my boyfriend sleeps behind me, I am in the dark, on his computer, scanning the internet for Labour Day deals. If that's not a tell tale sign of an addict, I don't know what is. But let's leave those worries with my shrink and move on to the important stuff.



BaubleBar, a well known online jewelery site amongst fashionistas, style bloggers and the like is having a Labour Day Sale. This is a site that I visit quite frequently since they have a wide selection of jewelry at some very reasonable prices. Surprisingly, I have never purchased from this retailer before, but their free shipping to the U.S. and pre-paid return labels, convinced me to give it a try.


White Floral Drops - $22 $16 $11

Wrap Link Bracelet - $28 $18 $13

I reluctantly refrained from adding yet another necklace to my collection and ventured out to some other accessories, like this pair of earrings and bracelet. By evidence of these white and gold purchases, it seems as though I am still on my all white kick, as per my last post here, but I think these colours work all year round even though they are most worn during the summer and winter.

Since this was my first purchase with BaubleBar, I was able to score $10 off my grand total by creating an account, thus saving $5 from each purchase above. BaubleBar works off a point system, so the more you share the more you save, so make sure to pass the word along to your savy fashionistas.
 
Thanks for following and happy shopping!

No comments: