Friday, 12 October 2012

Deal of the Week: 40% off FCUK



French Connection is a store that I don't frequently shop at since it's a wee bit above my price range (I prefer to go to their annual warehouse sale instead) but 40% off their entire store?! That's a deal that even I can afford! Below are some belts that are both interesting and affordable. I'm thinking about picking up the bow belt...which one is your favourite?


Colour Block Suede Belt - $48 $29

Leather Metallic Bow Belt - $58 $35


Flash Block Belt - $58 $35

Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Photo Credit: French Connection

4 comments:

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Such an amazing deal! x

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Clara Turbay said...

i like the way you choose how to express your fellings through this blog.

budgetbrunettes said...

this one was a goodie!

budgetbrunettes said...

thanks!