Friday, 26 October 2012

Deal of the Week: 70% off American Apparel

American Apparel is a store that I do not usually frequent due to their unnecessarily (in my opinion) high prices. However, I have always loved their hosiery because not only does it tend to be better quality than you would get at your local department store, but they come in a plethora of colours. 

Well lucky for us,  if you type  in BARGAIN12 at the online checkout, AA will take off a whopping 70% off of your purchase! With these savings, I can stock up on these fall wardrobe staples and perhaps even replace my mom’s old tights from the 80's, see latest post here. Below are a selection of my favorite colours and patterns:

Black Sheer Luxe Pin Dots Shapes Pantyhose - $30, $9

White Silver Sparkle Pantyhose - $24, $7

Dark Teal Opaque Pantyhose - $17, $5

Thanks for following and happy shopping!

1 comment:

Stephanie Lam said...

Whoa that is a ridiculous bargain!!! It's tights season too!! Thanks for sharing !!

PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

-Stephanie
@LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com