Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Skulls and Sparkles


Happy Halloween!!! 

We have had Halloween candy stored in the basement for over a month now. There may or may not be one or two holes in the assorted chocolate bar bags…with all of the peanut M&Ms and Crispy Crunchs missing…there are probably not a lot of Kit Kats either…


Halloween has always been one of my favourite holidays. Not so much the getting dressed up in your generic slutty [insert anything] costume and clubbing until the early morning part, but more so the staying at home in my pajamas and handing out candy to trick or treaters, gorging on junk food and watching Simpsons Halloween specials on tv option. 


In honour of this special day, I thought it would be only appropriate to wear something Halloween related like this skull scarf I picked up at Zara a few weeks ago.  I was immediately drawn to the orange sequins on it. Don’t you think sequins adds a little happiness to everything? Even on skulls? 


Although the orange and black combo is very Halloween appropriate, I will definitely be using this all year round. I think it goes perfectly with my moto jacket but can also be combined with some cozy sweaters to add a little pazzaz. 


I hope you have a great Halloween and make sure you eat enough candy to make yourself sick - it is the one time of year where this is perfectly acceptable. Oh, and just a little something to put a smile on your face, see my Halloween gift to you here


Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Jacket: Japan, Shirt: Zara - $7, Scarf: Zara - $30, Jeans: Gap - $16, Heels: Nine West- $35.

Photo Credit: Emma Kapetanovic
Location: Toronto

2 comments:

Victoria said...

You look amazing in yellow. The scarf is so lovely! :) xx

- Victoria
www.VICKITAS.com

budgetbrunettes said...

Thanks Victoria! Great job on your blog!