Thursday, 22 November 2012

Going Around the Merry-Go-Round


Who doesn't just LOVE a merry-go-round?? The colours, the music, the fun little creatures moving up and down and in circles at the same time!? Suffice it to say, a great opportunity for me to act my shoe size and not my age for an afternoon.


While we are getting well into November, the weather has been pretty mild as of late - a blessing that I fear may be reaching its expiration date soon. But nontheless, for now, as I relish in the sunshiny goodness, I am able to wear my favorite seansonal transition pieces.


I love this jacket because of its versatility. We featured this jacket here and decided to use it again but this time with the sheep shearing wool collar removed. Pieces like this are great because you can get two completely different looks for the price of one jacket, something that I can get behind.


I added this flowy scarf to add some interest to the outfit and bring some colour around my face. I love how big this scarf is on me. It becomes the focus point of the outfit without taking away from the rest of the ensemble.


I also decided to wear the earrings purchased from the Anna Dello Russo and H&M collaboration featured here. Can you believe that these are the first hoop earrings that I have ever owned? I think cobra hoop earrings make quite the statement so I decided to keep the rest of my accessories to a minimum so that these babies could really shine.


Just in case you were all wondering, my shoe size is a 5.5/6. Being a grown up is only fun if you let yourself act like a kid once in a while, or in my case, 60% of the time. On that note, "Weeeeeeeeeee"!


Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Jacket: Zara - $70, Sweater: Banana Republic - $13, Scarf: Urban Outfitters - $7, Jeans: Macy's - $20, Boots: Steve Madden - $105, Earrings: Anna Dello Russo for H&M - $30.

Photo Credit: Emma Kapetanovic
Location: Hometown

No comments: