Friday, 22 March 2013

Casual Afternoon









For today's outfit I decided to go casual since I was spending the afternoon at the aquarium in San Francisco. But as always, what's an outfit of mine without a little sparkle? So I wore one of my favourite necklaces for a touch of glam and my sequinned tank top as an added source of sparkle. I hope everyone's first week of Spring is adding a little sunshine to your life.

Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Jacket: Zara - $40, Cardigan: J.Crew - $18, Shirt: Joe Fresh - $7, Pants: Macy's - $20, Boots: Steve Madden - $105, Sunglasses: H&M - $2, Necklaces: Stella & Dot - $70.

Photo Credit: Dream
Location: San Francisco

5 comments:

jessica said...

some really great photos ina a great location! what a sunny day! you're so pretty too! :) <3 <3

http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

Stephanie said...

Great pictures :D
i just love that jacket !!

// www.fashionbysterup.dk

libys11 said...

that necklace is lovely!! :D

Click me for my NEW BLOG

AESTHETICALLY SPEAKING by Tisha said...

GFC will be gone soon, perhaps we could follow each other on bloglovin?

Follow me and I'll follow you back for sure :>
"AESTHETICALLY SPEAKING"
"BLOGLOVIN"

you can like my fb page too, It's new. I can like yours if you have one too!
"FACEBOOK"

Kri said...

everything about this look just made me smile <3