Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Happy Birthday to Me

Yesterday I turned one!! How exciting is that? Looking back at my very first post, Pink Sunset, was such an accomplishment for me. At the time I was working in the financial services industry and I was studying for my CSC/GMAT. I really wanted an opportunity to express my creativity (something that was lacking in my life) and share my love for budget friendly fashion finds with a larger community. So I decided to create a home for myself on this tiny piece of the world wide web.  So much has changed in a year, I'm part of the blogging community, dabbling in social media, challenging myself stylistically, discovering new places in my hometown and I'm learning some cool tech skills along the way. 


And of course, I couldn't have done it alone. There are a couple of people that I want to thank for helping me along the way. First, Emma Kapetanovic for being a kick ass partner in crime, my man friend for taking photos when I was in desperate need and three, to the readers of my blog for continuing to visit and commenting on my posts. I can't wait to see what another year will bring and as always...


Thanks for following and happy shopping!


4 comments:

L.E.N said...

Happy Birthday!!!
xx

I've become your follower!
can you follow each other?

http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.jp/

Daria said...

wonderful blog, darling :)
would you like to follow each other? ♥
www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com

Bushe said...

Happ B'day!
Amazing blog dear ! I just wanna ask that would you like to follow eachother ? If you follow me I definitely follow you back asap!
Let me know
Cheers
www.istanbulianchic.com

Buttons Apart said...

Cute casual outfit! And congrats on turning one!

Sita xx
http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/