Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Tic Toc Tic Toc









It was daylight savings on Sunday which unfortunately meant I lost a valuable hour of sleep, something that I have been deprived of lately. However, I will admit there are some benefits to this practice: 1) It's a sign that Spring is just around the corner and; 2) We get more daylight in the evenings. I, for one, am looking forward to more sunlight and more warmth. The appeal of layers and winter accessories has come and gone and now I am eagerly awaiting the chance to strut around in dresses sans the tights. 

Confession: I own an alarm clock that I never appropriately adjusted since the last daylight savings, so for 6 month's I've been mentally adjusting the time in my head...6 months!! That's commitment to laziness y'all!

Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Jacket: H&M - $45, Blouse: Joe Fresh - $20, Dress: Joe Fresh - $10, Tights: Joe Fresh - $6, Heels: Nine West - $20, Scarf: Thrift - $5, Clutch: Thrift - $3, Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters - $10.

Photo Credit: Emma Kapetanovic
Location: Toronto

5 comments:

Helena Nicolau said...

Hi dear! Just found your blog, do you want to follow each other??, just let me know! See you and one big kiss

Helena Nicolau said...

Follow you too Dear! Thanks for your comment , keep in touch and kisses xxx

superfakekids said...

You're so pretty! Love the outfit
Maybe you would like to follow each other? xx

outgoingtaste said...

Lovely look! So chic!
Lot's of love!
www.outgoingtaste.wordpress.com

L.E.N said...

stunning shots!!