Monday, 22 April 2013

Purple Paradise









On the search for a location to shoot we came across a secluded area of the park where it seemed as though no one had ventured for years. The greenery almost covered the entire forest floor and started making their way up the trunk of the trees. I love how in the centre of San Francisco there are places like this, that make you feel as if you are in paradise.

Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Sweater: Esprit - $40, Scarf: Home made, Purse: Thrift - Vintage, Skirt: Esprit - $20, Tights: Old, Boots: ASOS - $36, Sunglasses: H&M - $2.

Photo Credit: Dream
Location: San Francisco

11 comments:

Mai said...

The skirt is really nice!

virgit canaz said...

that skirt really caught my eye love it
Hugs
Virgit
www.preppyfashionist.com

SecretFashionLove said...

Love your look. I´m definatly a fan of these burgund colours.

Have a nice day,

Julia

Eliza said...

very nice! i like it all!
come, visit my blog :)
http://the-fashioon-victim.blogspot.com/

Patricia Li said...

WOW outfit and location look so good!! and that skirt is amazing! Love it! and love your blog which seems good!!

Patricia xX

PS: I'm following you right now ;)

CHIC LE CHINE.

Levi (tlnique) said...

Gorgeous look! You styled it perfectly together :)

www.tlnique.blogspot.com

Yulie Kendra said...

wow amazing photos!!! great look!
Maybe we follow each other!?
Let me know :)

Greetings

www.YulieKendra.com

Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog said...

I always love your photography
this is such an interesting post!
I just found your blog and I love it!
such an amazing post and layout!!
Love your content! good job!!
check my blog if you want too:)
click -> Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog

Ask Erena said...

Spectacular photographs! LOve the skirt! Welcome to my blog and let's follow each other.

charmeuse said...

You look amazing ;)

www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

L.E.N said...

love your total look!
but the sequin skirt is sooooo fabulous!