Monday, 13 May 2013

In Bloom











The cherry blossoms are finally in bloom so I pulled out my tweed jacket for a sunny stroll in the park. A nice change after the day of hail we had yesterday (not a surprise here in Canada). I hope you all had a great Mother's Day yesterday. 

Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Jeans: Celebrity Pink - $21, Boots: Steve Madden - $105, Jacket: UniQueen - $93, Blouse: Forever 21 - $30, Necklace: H&M - $15, Sunglasses: H&M - $2, Clutch: Vintage - $4, Watch: Thrift - $9, Bracelets: $2 each.

Photo Credit: Mom
Location: Hometown

6 comments:

L.E.N said...

love the jacket and top!!

cute!


http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.jp/

Michelle Verpuggi said...

Love this look! Shall we follow? let me know xse
www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

Signe Savant said...

Love this preppy colour combo. The tiny clutch is fabulous!



: signe
: the daily savant :

Cupcake Couture said...

I love this outfit, it's so cute. And the tank is just adorable! Cute blog, new follower!

When you get a chance, stop over at my blog, I'm holding a giveaway for a Sephora Lip Gloss Deluxe Sampler.
Enter here!

Pixglam Social Media said...

You are stunning! congrats

Amelia - Duckling To Swan said...

I love the jacket, very chanel-esque. The whole outfit is actually cute.

Hope you had a lovely weekend! :)


Amelia @ Ducklingtoswan.com! :) xxx