Friday, 24 May 2013

May Flowers













This past week has been filled with assignments and class readings - what a downer. My only comfort throughout all of the work has been that the weather outside was awfully dreary...which meant that I wasn't really missing out on anything. Wait, is that more comforting, or less? I'm not sure. Let's just hope that this weekend will be full of sunshine.

Blouse: Jason Wu for Target - $20, Skirt: Jason Wu for Target - $20, Jacket: Zara - $40, Clutch: BCBG - $20, Sunglasses: H&M - $2, Necklaces: Stella & Dot - $70, Bracelet: Thrift - $9, Ring: BCBG - $8, Heels: Nine West - $35.

Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Photo Credit: Dream
Location: Napa Valley

3 comments:

Corinne said...

I love this skirt on you, and also the bracelet, it's BEAUTIFUL!

I hope you manage to have a sunny weekend, it's been nothing but rain here all week!

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Anthea Lau said...

really sweet photos in the garden! lovely outfit and I'm digging that sequin clutch - super adorable!

Check out my latest post on favourite tunes + outfit!
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

zuuRich said...

B E A U T I F U L!!!! Great Outfit and nice pics!
You have great Ideas and a interesting blog, i really like it!
what you think, wanna follow each other?
I would be happy :-)

Kiss from Swiss
schuhRei.ch