Have no fear, I have more gift ideas for the the beauty guru in your life. No need to thank me, I do it out of the kindness of my own heart...and of course, for my boyfriend who is reading this *cough cough* Click here for Volume 1.
6. Tangle Teezer Original ($16) - This ergonomic brush will detangle wet and dry hair painlessly. I also love that it's so compact, making it the perfect throw and go for your purse!
7. ColorTrak Croc Clips ($11) - You will use these clips more often than you think. Whether it is when you are washing your face, applying your makeup or straightening your hair, these clips will help a beauty girl get ready a lot faster.
8. Colortrak High Heat-resistant Station Mat ($9) - Does everyone have a burn mark on the bathroom counter from accidentally leaving the curling iron on it for too long? Yep, you aren't alone. This station mat will protect your counters and allow you to curl your hair anywhere in your house! Because...let's face it, sitting on the carpet in front of the t.v. is pretty much where we all want to be.
9. Beauty Blender ($26) - Don't be fooled by other brands that claim to duplicate the results. This is probably one of the very few times where I will recommend going with the real deal. This non-disposable sponge will allow you to put your foundation and concealer on flawlessly.
10. 360 Electrical 36053 Power Curve Mobile Surge Protector ($14.5) - You are probably quite familiar with the bulky ends of your hair tools covering half of your sockets. This tool will allow you to orient your plugs so that you can charge more than just your hair straightener - the USB socket will allow you to charge your phone and laptop at the same time. GENIUS!
Any of these tools and accessories will make the woman in your life more than happy come Christmas time.
Thanks for following and happy shopping!
Photo Credit: Amazon and Sephora