Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Channeling Mindy Lahiri






The Mindy Project is one of my all-time favourite t.v. shows for numerous reasons: 

1) The writing is hysterical 
2) I'm a sucker for romantic comedies 
3) The leading men are always swoon worthy 
4) I have a full on obsession with Mindy Kaling and finally... 
5) The styling is great. It's how I would imagine a 13 year old girl would dress a high powered executive. I hope I pulled it off!

Thanks for following and happy shopping!

Blazer: H&M - $35, Blouse: Joe Fresh - $28, Jeans: Celebrity Pink - $21, Clutch: BCBG - $20, Heels: Nine West - $20, Necklace: J.Crew - $27, Sunglasses: Presence - $16.

Photo Credit: Dream
Location: Evanston

8 comments:

Courtney Dunsmore said...

So cute!(: Mindy would DEFINITELY approve(:
http://www.aswestumblealong.com

Laura Mitbrodt said...

Thanks for checking out my blog:)
XO
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Novarinna Tan said...

Love the idea of polkadots mix with the pink blazer.. and love your hair style, that's so cute <3

Chic Swank

Kori said...

I'm loving this entire look, especially your clutch! You look adorable honey! Thanks so much for stopping by today, hope you can visit again! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com

Sabina B. said...

Pretty look!



http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

Ivete Correa said...

You look so darn cute! Love that pink blazer and I love that show too. She is so funny!

www.girlinahotcity.com

Girl and the Polka Dot said...

Love the look, so adorable! Your hair looks amazing.
-Mel

http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

Faraloo M said...

Oh I love this outfit! Fun and chique! <3

www.faraloo.com